Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Well HERE YOU GO!!!!

YEAH! so it has been a few days since I've been able to post!
life has been busy.. work, school, family, church, and spending a few extra days with my amazing future husband, have taken over the past week.
I had a dream last night about my wedding.. it seems as if I can't get "getting married" out of my head today.. I think it's been because I've actually gotten to spend time with the love of my life and it makes me happy to think of my future. CAN"T FREAKING WAIT!!!
I mean my dream was so vivid.. right down to the dress.. and NOW, I must find that dress, bc it was quite amazing.

On to other things..
I just want to know why some guys have to be soooo shallow.. What the heck is going through their peaBrains.??.
I've got this friend.. we will call him BOB, and he just won't take the time to really get to know someone... it's like he is to good for her... and she's madly in deep LIKE with him.. it irritates me when people won't even take the time to get to know someone before rejecting them

(and NO this isn't about me...haha... I"m super happy with my fiance!!!)

Hmm.
soo next week should pretty much suck besides fall break... but it will be spent studying for the 3 upcoming days after...
WED>American Lit II midterm
THURS>Computer Concepts midterm
FRI>Physical Science test 2... which I HAVE TO PASS!!!!

can't wait for October to be over..
which is really sad bc it's usually my favorite month.
OH WELL NEXT year will be sooo much better...

KK.. well enough for today.. maybe tomarra.. maybe!!!

-kari-

2 comments:

  1. I dream about my wedding almost every night. My wedding isn't for another three years(I know that's sad). I just can't wait for my dreams to come true. If you ever find the dress, post a picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAH!!!! I am just now reading these things. You make me laugh. I've come to the conclusion that all guys are jerks. The end. :) haha love your blog!

    ReplyDelete