Tuesday, October 20, 2009

SO LITTLE BLOGGING TIME

I have no time to blog, which was my way of venting my thoughts! ehhh!
I have been really busy since the last entry... midterms && such..
It's been allll to boring!
So today has been pretty lame, except for the sex ed class we had in our physical science lab this morning. My table took it upon ourselves to talk way above whispering level about the different aspects of sex. I must say, it made for an interesting 2 hours!! (to top that off, i made a 14.5 out of 15 on my lab report... so YAY me.)....(that's right matt, YAY ME!)

SOOOO. my sister and I are starting a business, well kinda just advertising what we already do..
I don't really want to go into detail about it yet until we get our website up and running, but i assure you that i will post all information on here... not that anyone reads this///

yeah, so i am an angry person at times...

Is it just me or do u hate it when people copy you?
All my life people have dressed like me, acted like me, talked like me, even tried to write like me...

i find it allll way tooo annoying.

I'm writing this because of a certain thing that happend today.
I told a friend of mine about some shoes that I was going to get and she totally ran off and bought them today. It kind of ticked me off.. not that I minded that she got the same shoes, just for the fact that I didn't even have a chance to show off my personal style before she ran and copied me. I know this is more than juvenile, but it really bugs me when people do this. I swear it wasn't even a whole 24 hours, not even a whole 12 hours before she had those shoes in her hands... OH Well, at least now i know not to get them...
I like to be my own person...
Maybe if i try to be someone else, everyone else would stop being me... ehh, i don't know.

anyways, just for the off chance that she reads this...
I'M NOT MAD!!! IT'S JUST SOOO FREAKING ANNOYING WHEN YOU DO THAT!
(BUT SERIOUSLY, I'M NOT MAD, I LOVE YOU... I JUST WANT TO HAVE ONE THING FOR MYSELF YA KNOW?)

...mmm...
not sure what else to talk about, I'm getting ready to leave the house
kbye!

3 comments:

  1. You can be a bit irrationally angry sometimes, but you are still such a wonderful person and I truly love you so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't find it irrational, and most other people don't either. I found it your way of making everything about you. But you've changed now, I've moved on, and life is life!

    ReplyDelete