Saturday, October 10, 2009

Go To Hell MSU!!!

If you are wondering about the title of my post it's because I am a hard core OLE MISS fan and I was kind of asked to attend a nastyyyy Mississippi State game... it was quite entertaining although I still hear the ringing of cowbells in my ears and every time I see someone the colors maroon and white are in their wardrobe...but anywayyy... someone had the nerve to hang a sign that said Go to hell OLE MISS.. I wanted to set the sign on fire and proclaimed to many times...

The game was pretty good, I watched a bunch of young men play monkey pile... it seemed like a bunch of fat kids fighting for cake.... :))) Our seats weren't the best in the world, but I actually loved where we sat... (oh yeah, WE is my future Mother-in-Law, future Father -in-Law and Matthew's sister.) Mrs. Bev, (MIL) smuggled snicker bars in and we had a great time looking through BINOCULARS... See Matt, I can spell it...
OH AND Hey Chad, Spell Quotes!!!

Matthew was in the band, a cute little band nerd he is!!!
I must admit, he looks quite snazzy in his uniform... and it was pretty cool hearing everyone yell....MARooooooooooooN! WHITE!

ANYYYWHOOO, after, the game we got a bite to eat and made our way back to Matt's apartment, which is where I am now... it's nice to get to see him away from home...
He's actually cooking supper for us right now and it's an amazing feeling to look at him and know that my future is amazing...

HMM, oh yeahhs... before I forget, the garbage dump outside of the apartment caught on fire.. not sure how although I'm starting to think the little devil that sits on my shoulder caused it... That Go TO HELL OLEMISS sign, just had to burn... lol..
no seriously, that wasn't me... wish it would have been tho :)

We may head out to see a movie later, so until tomorrow...
GOODNIGHT!!! :)))))

1 comment: