Sunday, October 11, 2009

LameJUNK&&NO life!

Well I have decided to spend my fall break from ICC at Mississippi State.. seems like I've just been here way to much this week... it will be four days in a row by the time I leave.. Woot, kinda?!... I'm enjoying getting hang out with my amazing fiance... it's pretty great... except for all of this horrible bulldawg air is making me sickk.. I'm getting a bad cold, and I'm totally gonna blame it on the game Saturday... :(.. (((which they LOST))) hahahha...

Anyways.. woke up this morning to the most beautiful face in the world :)
got ready for church and had a biscuit with gravy for breakfast.. it was pretty good...
I also had children's moment at church where I told a delightful little story and gave out candy to the kids...after all, the candy is the only thing they come for anywayss...

Our normal preacher wasn't there today, we had guest speaker and his message was amazing...

After church, my family and I went to a small country diner to have lunch and then it was off to work at the big cheese...Chuck E. Cheese to be exact.. yeahh it's pretty lame. I can't wait til I have a real job!!!

after work, matthew, my sister, and i headed out for some great Mexican food which was delicious, except francis, (sister) forgot the togo box,.. LAME!

sooo, now i'm back on unholy ground in Starkville...sitting in the Library waiting on Matthew to do his thing...

Yess, that was my lame dayyy... Stay tuned tomorrow for even more Lame JUNKK.

---Kari---

1 comment:

  1. Where are you from? What part of Mississippi?

    ReplyDelete