Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dear BOB!

Just to start out I would like to send this little note to my friend that I talked about in my last Blog...

Dear Bob,

I apologize if I hurt your feelings in what I said, but it is only a matter of MY OPINION! You can't go your whole life worrying about what people think, even if they are your close friend. If you feel like you did the right thing, then don't worry about what I said, or anyone else. You are a very strong man, BOB!!! and considering no one knows who u really are except for a few people, then I don't think you should be upset at me stating my opinion.
I love you and you are a wonderful friend.. but there are gonna be times when my opinion of you isn't at it's best.. and this is one of those times.. and I know your opinion of me may change because of this.. but I'm still your friend.. and NOTHING will change that!

-me-

OKKKayyy
so on to my day.

I actually got to wake up after the sun did! :) At the late time of 7:30 a.m. I rolled out of my comfy bed, which was actually the couch last night..since I fell asleep watching Family Guy.
After waking up to the girlish voices of my sister and her friend eating Cake & Ice Cream for breakfast :/ I sat up with a slight headache and proceeded to make my way to the bathroom.
My morning went on.. Helped my grandma with some things.. and made my way to school for one class...Chamber Singers... then After finding out BOB was upset at me.. I thought about todays blog, but had nothing to say really. I also found out that another friend doesn't trust me.. well at least it seems that way.. I won't go into details, bc I'm not in the mood for another fight...

hmm. went to Burger King for lunch and promised myself yet again, that this would be the last day to eat like a Fat Kid!! I really want to get motivated to lose weight. My weight gain is in my head everyday.. and I have really got to do something about it.. any tips.. besides starvation!!!?

OMG.. my online classes suck.. I can't open like 3 files that I need for an assignment due tomarra at 1.. gonna prolly have an absence for this week. LAME!

..well.. that was the content of my day so far. BORING, I KNOW!

2 comments:

  1. bob loves you too, cause we're the three best friends that anyone could have. and you know it

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how your blog is random!

    ReplyDelete