Wednesday, September 30, 2009

This is What Dreams are MADE OF!!!!

♫♪♫THIS IS WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF!!!
HEY NOW HEY NOW...
I'VE GOT SOMEBODY TO HOLD, I'VE GOT SOMEBODY TO LOVE... THIS IS WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF.♫♪♫

****************************************************************************************
Yeah, totally in love with this amazing song from an old Disney movie. It makes me think of how pretty soon my dreams really will be coming true. ♥ In less than two years, I will be marrying the most amazing man in the world. Sure every woman thinks that they have the best, but I assure you, mine is the greatest! ;) I love him with my entire heart and life with him is going to be more than phenomenal!!! He is truly my EVERYTHING!
*****************************************************************************************
♥Today!!!
Oh GEEZ, today was a little better, despite waking up at 7 a.m. when I had to be at class at 8 a.m( && it takes me AT THE VERY LEAST 25 minutes to get ready, with at least a 25 minute drive to school)... I got to my ever so amazing Physical Science class and saw some pretty cool demonstrations.. I must say, I'd like some liquid Nitrogen to play with sometime! :))))
Then as always, my friend and I decided to take pictures for the two spare hours we had between classes... THEN, off to Choir.. what a joy!! I'm actually kinda tired of it.. I'll refrain from giving my opinions on the people in there, I don't have that much time!

☺Then, my friends and I went to a local dairy bar that's new in our small town and had a delightful lunch and of course more pictures.. then the sister and I jumped for awhile on the trampoline...

yeahh, it really hasn't been the most entertaining day.. but it was my day.. and I thank God for it!

Until tomarra!
_me_

1 comment:

  1. Awww soo sweet to Matthew. I actually like the blog. Most people write a novel per day about every waking minute but I like how you only mention random things and the images :)))) was my personal fav. Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete