Tuesday, September 29, 2009

MY DAY!


Soo, I'm gonna start out telling you about my wicked amazing day. NOT!

I failed a test today, it was lame.

Life was lame in all todayy.. TODAYY LIFE WAS LAME!

EXCEPT, for the amazing sunshine that is being ever so beautiful after two weeks of rain!!!

In two day it starts the first day of October.. and I'm totally excited.. My passion for Halloween and rolling yards and haunted houses and massive amounts of candy is starting to show. I've started planning our party and stocking up on TP!! I've got 3 haunted houses I MUST go to and believe me when I say... our candy bowl isn't near as full as it was 3 days ago!

Now you may wonder who "OUR" is..

I live with my grandmother, who needs taken care of, & my younger sister. I see my mother often, and she is wonderful. I have another sister who lives in a dorm at her school.

I am 20 years old and I have an amazing fiance` and I'm totally ready to be married and living life, although we're not sure when "THE BIG DAY" is.. ♥

Anyway. That's enough for now. I'll Be Back.. Honest!

No comments:

Post a Comment