Thursday, April 22, 2010

I NEVER EAT WITH CHOPSTIX, I EAT WITH MY FANNNGERZ



Today I will start giving my opinion on random things.
Not sure what to comment about.

I think I will google "10 random things" and the first ten that pop up, I will talk about. ... yeah, so here goes. TODAY, YOU GET THE FIRST TWO :)
:)

1)
Well wouldn't you know the first thing to come up would be a picture of a woman with a camera.
(Note, I do not own the photograph)

my opinion: get off my butt and really work hard on my new photography business. it's had a slow start, but with a little time and effort i can do it.

2) CHOPSTICKS (TO USE OR NOT TO USE)

HAVE YOU EVER WENT INTO A CHINESE RESTAURANT AND TRIED TO EAT WITH THE EVER SO ANNOY CHOPSTIX. WELL MY OPINION IS, THEY SUCK FOR EATING, BUT MAKE GREAT HAIR PIECES! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment