Friday, December 25, 2009

A VERY MERRY THROWUPY CHRISTMAS.

Merry Christmas!

After being Santa's helper last night, I finally got to bed around 2ish o'clock. Then was woke up by my childish grandmother who was way to excited about this Christmas present thing. All was going well, I got everything I wanted... and then an EPIC FAIL HAPPENDDD. THE FIFTY DOLLAR BOOTS I BOUGHT LAST CHRISTMAS DIED! Dolly my weeny dog got sick and threw up all over them. I know I'm not suppose to obsess over worldy possesions, but these were my all time favorite boots. Like I seriously cried. I know I'm lame. But whatever.

It is now 6:06 a.m and we are officially finished with the opening presents process of Christmas morning. My family and I are about to get ready to venture off to the wonderful town of mantachie for a family breakfast. first ever.? wondering why i have to be there thattt early. oh well.

Happy Birthday Jesus.
Merry Christmas World.
Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment